My Serene Chaos

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've Been Busy!

Things have been a little hectic around here the past couple of weeks but I've got some recent layouts to post.

This layout was made with a new kit released by Jennifer Labre today at www.catscrap.com.  The kit is called "Captured" and it has a great color palette and some adorable elements and paper!






This layout was created with a collaborative kit with Jenn Labre and Kate Hadfield called "Monkeying Around."  Sooooooo adorable!!  Perfect kit for all the little monkeys in your life.....





And some good news!!  I have been chosen to be on the creative team for Plum Dumpling Designs (PDD).  I'm so excited!  PDD just released a new kit called "Rabbit Tales" - springy colors and patterns!  What's not to love?  Here's a double page spread I made with it:









Stay tuned.....there are some great products being released this week from both Jennifer Labre and PDD!  Save your pennies for the new releases on Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment