My Serene Chaos

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back to blogging....

I haven't blogged since 2008.  I had another blog but as I was reading through it last night I figured it was probably best just to start over.  It was wickedly funny but mostly inappropriate.  :)  This one will be slightly more tame.

The purpose of this blog is to give me a place to share the things I love to do.  Here are just a few.......

-Crafts - Just ask my husband about my super stash of paper scrapbooking supplies.  And then about two and a half years ago I branched out into digital scrapbooking and love it too!!  I'm lucky to be on the creative team for a great designer named Jennifer Labre (her designs are available at ScrapMatters) and I try to do a few things every week.  I also love to knit and have a substantial stash of yarn.  I also have a decent stash of fabric though I haven't actually learned to sew yet.  But when I do....well, I'm prepared!   

-Cooking - I'm a self-taught cook and don't claim to be an expert at it by any means.  But I love to eat and nothing is better for a healthy appetite than learning to cook!  I love to try new recipes and subject my family to them.  I'm not sure they share my excitement but it's good entertainment.  And now that I have a nice big kitchen I love it even more!

-Photography - I did some freelance photography for a few years but now I just like taking pictures of my own kids.  I'm a Canon girl and I have a want-list a mile long!

So..........here we go!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment