My Serene Chaos

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Update (Okay, A Little Late.....)

I haven't been feeling the greatest this week.  I had some minor surgery on Tuesday and have been resting a lot.  Thank God for a patient husband.  He's been my lifesaver this week and has tirelessly cared for the girls and carted them around to their various activities.  I'd be lost without him!

And I'm excited because I've been playing with a couple of new kits from Jennifer Labre that are coming out tomorrow.  I'll post tomorrow but the kits being released tomorrow are two of my faves!  Can't wait!!

Last Friday, Jennifer Labre released a new kit at ScrapMatters named "Couch Potato."  It's full of great colors and designs and lots of fun elements for TV junkies. There are lots of great examples of layouts done by Jenn's team (have I mentioned how much I love working with such a talented group of ladies?!  Seriously!).


But it's versatile!  I used it for this layout:



Here are some other layouts I worked on over the past couple of weeks:

Trip to Traverse City - Kit is "Winter Wishes" by Jennifer Labre (available HERE at ScrapMatters)

LHS:


RHS:


And this layout, also from our trip to Traverse City, was made with a kit called "Savoy Truffles" from a designer named Gina Miller.  (sorry, no link!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment